Saturday, June 8

Day 8

Day #8: A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.


5 minutes away from midnight. 8 days into my challenge and this is the first time I am cutting it this close on accomplishing a post - I'll take it!

Short, sweet, and to the point, my advice is this: do your best, no matter what to always take opportunities. It has been almost a year since I first moved to St. Louis and the  biggest thing I look back on now are all of the opportunities that I embraced to try new things, meet new friends, and really honestly seek to make the most out of my days here.

Cliche sounding? Maybe. But honestly, if you seek to every day embrace as many opportunities as come your way, I think you will be able to agree that it was worth it. Scary or exciting - out of your comfort zone or not - taking even the small opportunity to listen to how someone's day went over a warm cup of coffee...will always be worth it.

Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment