Monday, June 17

Day 17

Day #17: A favorite photo of yourself & why


Whew, so today has officially marked the beginning of me packing up my apartment. Bleh. But since my packing in going towards a good cause [moving, getting married...] I suppose I will survive. Blogging tonight is my temporary oasis from working & packing, so brace yourself for a novel. Just kidding!

Actually, today's prompt caused me to happily scroll through lots and lots of pictures that I have. Thank goodness the challenge is to pick a favorite picture and not THE #1 favorite picture of yourself, I'm too indecisive for that!

The picture I chose is a favorite simply because to me it just has joy spilling out of the picture. I look at it and love that this quick snap of a camera lens captured one of my favorite things to do, smile & laugh, with Adam, my favorite person in the world. This picture reminds me how Adam has the ability to remind me to smile when I am upset, to diligently work to make me laugh if I am too stressed about something, and to laugh with me - although, let's be real, he also has no problem laughing at me. But I love him so much for all of that. Is it August 2nd yet?! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment