Sunday, June 2

Day 2

Day #2: A photo of something you ate today...

Maybe not the most thought provoking or even interesting thing I could share - unsure as to how many of you are seriously interested in what I do or don't eat on a given day - BUT - for it only being the second post of this continuous blogging adventure, I'll take simple + easy!

I saw this morning that today's topic would be to share a photo of something I ate today and even thought I might share something from each meal/snack..etc. That is until the following events took place >>> Breakfast = me exploding coffee all over my microwave in an effort to heat it up. [Not cool] Don't over-think the fact that I am apparently incapable of operating a microwave appropriately. :)




Lunch = Went out to eat with 2 youth from church after worship today, decided to splurge and order a Belgian waffle [I LOVE belgian waffles]. Our order came out and they had gotten a little mixed up in the kitchen and made me an order of kid waffles instead. So my options were (1) send back the kid waffles and wait for a new singular Belgian waffle OR (2) enjoy the mini version. I was all about the mini version. Too cute to pass up tiny person sized waffles. [Plus I was hungry, don't judge!]

Breakfast being a literal mess + lunch involving super adorable tiny waffles = whatever I do for dinner just won't beat tiny waffles. Seriously people, tiny waffles - so great!


No comments:

Post a Comment