Sunday, June 9

Day 9

Day #9: A moment in your day


This summer, the church that I work for will be joining thousands of other youth & their churches from across the nation at an event called the National Youth Gathering. You should read more about what that is...here.

We are taking a group of high school students down to San Antonio, TX in a couple of weeks to participate in this event. Our group has been preparing for this event all year with fundraising and meetings all together. The entire large group is split into smaller groups called "Family groups" as a way to better get to know and connect with a specific adult leader going on the trip and a small subset of youth going as well! 

So a moment in my day today involved getting to have dinner and hang out with my family of youth. They even surprised me with a birthday present :) I lost horribly at 2 solid games of Apples-to-Apples, but...there is always next time I suppose. Couldn't ask for a better night, getting to just hangout together was refreshing.



No comments:

Post a Comment