Tuesday, June 11

Day 11

Day #11: Bullet your whole day



Well. Should have looked at this at the beginning of the day tonight, instead of when I got home from work tonight. Overall, not a wonderful day or a horrible day one way or the other. Just kind of a blah day. [Disclaimer: Thankful for any day, even the blah ones.] I will do my best to remember my whole day...here we go.

  • Woke up. [I am in the process of starting to pack up my apartment and last night packed away the curtains in my bedroom. This morning I remember why I had them in the first place - my blinds do NOT block out sun in any way in the morning.]
  • Brushed my teeth.
  • Took my vitamins.
  • Cleaned up my apartment since I was too tired to take care of the wedding explosion [Also, since thanks to the sunshine I was up a little early this morning]
  • Breakfast [my favorite meal of any day]
  • Showered
  • Got dressed [Read: Tried to pick an outfit for a while - eventually found something acceptable, closet looks like a tornado went through it]
  • Sent some emails + Facetimed Adam
  • Went into work
  • Work. [Sat outside for most of my workday - it was way too nice to be inside + my office as no windows]
  • Made wedding dress fitting appointment [YAY!]
  • Came home for dinner.
  • Back to work to teach a Confirmation class. [Got to talk to Mom for a few minutes on the drive in]
  • Confirmation class [cue headache occurring, not because of my class - but this is when that occurred.]
  • Horrible headache. Not cool.
  • Wrote thank-you notes [Yes, still from my shower at the end of April, ugh.]
  • Watched video from brother #3's first harp recital tonight [Hate missing things like that in real life!]
  • Caught up with Jamie [bridesmaid, bestie, overdue conversation]
  • Finally talked to my brother #1 [It's his birthday today!!!]
  • Attempted to FaceTime Adam again. Internet was not cooperating. [Read: Pixelly & limited sound, lame.]
  • More thank-you notes.
  • Went through the schedule of what I have tomorrow/need to get done [ahhh.]
  • Writing this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment