Saturday, June 29

Day 29

Day #29: Share up to 5 pieces of music.

Hello friends, so I am typing today's post on my phone via the Blogger app for the iPhone. Why am I doing this you may ask? Well I am sitting on a coach bus right now (one of 2) that is taking myself, a handful of adults and - most importantly - our High school aged youth from church to San Antonio, Texas! Check out www.lcmsgathering.com to find out about the event we will be at all of this next week. Us and over 23,000 other people too from all over I might add!

SO back the bus thing - getting like 90 people from St. Louis to Texas has involved me sitting on a bus since 6am this morning.
  

In a perfect world, since I have known that this trip and the final days of my June blogging challenge would collide I might have considered working on this post some in advance. We all know that didn't happen so here I sit with my little app! 

Alright. Up to 5 pieces of music with memories etc...hmmm.

 Anything by All Time Low reminds me of my first summer working out in Colorado. I ran almost everyday - along with my dear friend Val - and my playlist for running that summer consisted mainly of music from All Time Low (.they also make me think of Adam since he introduced me to them)

Anything by Jack Johnson is just my favorite no matter what. I just love his music, it's always perfect to me and makes me feel  instantly happier or more relaxed or just generally improves my mood without fail.

Random but Gwen Stefani music reminds me of my Senior year of high school - much to my brothers dismay I loved listening and singing along to her latest songs on the way home from school in the afternoons. 

Anything by Kip Fox brings memories of worship. Look up his stuff. The end. 

Can't figure how to post links or anything tonight! Currently about an hour from being in San Antonio! Tomorrow our group is headed to church at a local church in the morning and then will spend the rest of the day doing a service project for a local high school. I'm really looking forward to passing out in a hotel bed tonight!

On. - last thing - I am officially done packing and moved out of my apartment as of early this morning when I turned my keys in!! Can't wait to unpack into my new home in a couples of weeks, yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment