Friday, June 14

Day 14

Day #14: 10 things that makes you happy


So, I had full intention of getting this post out earlier today, since writing about 10 things that make me happy doesn't require a full day to pass or anything....but obviously, my good intentions fell short! One of my good friends from college, Paige, is in town this weekend to visit and I got so wrapped up in getting ready for her to come that the pro-activie blog posting just didn't happen. So here we are altogether now, 10 things that make me happy [David Letterman style], here we go!

10. Naps

9. Blogging

8. Reading

7. Good conversation

6. A good + warm cup of coffee

5. Running

4. Beauty + nature

3. My family

2. Adam

1. Being alive everyday because of a God who loves me greatly


Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment