Thursday, June 20

Day 20

Day #20: Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now


Real life, I feel like I am running out of energy right now. Between work, getting ready to move, and wedding planning I'm starting to feel totally zapped from being pulled in every possible direction.



Even my run today was evidence of this. Today was one of those day's where I talked myself into going for a run knowing it would make me feel more refreshed - however I didn't really plan well for the humidity outside or drink enough water today in general aka I ended my run feeling more frustrated then when I started. Ugh.





Thankfully, I checked my mail at the end of my run and my earrings I picked out for the wedding had finally come in - so that was a nice little surprise for the day! However, back to the struggle bus I'm riding, I can't wait to at least have packing completed -  I think that will help. Also, dinner needs to happen soon - ask me if I have a plan for that right now? Worst.

Okay enough is enough. Looking forward to sharing some of my favorite posts from my blog archives with you all tomorrow. Also, you should all enjoy this pep talk from a small child (since I am clearly not in a pep talk kinda mood today) > PEP TALK





No comments:

Post a Comment