Wednesday, June 19

Day 19

Day #19: Five of your favorite blogs & what you love about them


Yay! I love sharing blogs, finding out what others are reading, looking for new blogs, revisited old favorites....you get the idea. My list of favorites is every changing, but the 5 I picked to share with you today are definitely staples amongst all my other blog enjoyment (you know, like writing one myself). Check them out! I would love to hear of new blogs to check out too, so feel free to comment with some of your favs. Happy Wednesday all.

Atypical Type A - The name + tagline of this blog alone speak to my soul, ha!



Today's Letters - This is a blog about a married couple (8 years so far) that writes letters to each & love going on adventures together. Honest stuff.



Healthy Girl's Kitchen - One word: YUM.


Engaged & Inspired - I'm getting married people, I probably spend way too much time on this one right now :)


Scott Berkun's Blog - A little different flair than some of the other favorite blogs but Scott Berkun's stuff is so fascinating to me, he is also funny. Adam got me one Berkun's books as a present once and I have been hooked on Berkun's ideas and how he processes them ever since.










No comments:

Post a Comment