Wednesday, June 12

Day 12

Day #12: Something you miss


Today has been something of an impossibly long day. Just getting home from work, and quite honestly running close to empty on energy right now. Reflecting on something I miss right now, is pretty much guaranteed to push me over the emotional edge, so tonight is short + sweet.

First of all, I miss Adam. Cheesy, cliche, mushy...whatever - it's true. I miss literally everything about him including getting to talk to him without having to ask him to repeat himself a hundred times because the internet cut out. Thank goodness our wedding is now 51 days away and I will be seeing him and moving up to Wisconsin sooner than that.

Second, I miss sharing life with my family & my close friends who are not in St. Louis. I would give just about anything to hug my parents + brothers or to have coffee with my girlfriends spread all around the country and just talk endlessly about anything and everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment