Monday, June 3

Day 3

Day #3 - A favorite quote and why you love it


Definitely excited about today's topic - the only exception to that excitement is that I enjoy quotes A LOT so picking a singular favorite is kinda tough. I mean seriously, I have a whole board on Pinterest dedicated to quotes that I value. To me there is something so empowering about discovering a set of words that speak to the soul of who you are and how you see life.

All of that to say that my favorite quote changes often depending on the kind of day/week/month...etc that I am having. With today being my birthday on top of "share a favorite quote blog day", I feel that maybe I should share something more profound or reflective since birthdays are milestone events, but I think my favorite quote still fits - "Goals are dreams with deadlines" -Diane Scharf Hunt



 Just let those words sink in! I found this quote last fall when I was training for my first half marathon. I just feel in love with the pictures that this set of words always brings to my mind! I love setting goals for myself and working towards them (ahem...30 days of blogging anyone? ha.) so this quote just added an even bigger image of how magical it seems when a dream can be lived out in real life. So I guess that's the birthday thought too then, as I start year 23, I can't wait to keep dreaming bigger goals and seeing what God has in store for them. Yup - kinda awesome and exciting all at once. A year ago if you would have listed out what has happened from birthday 22 to now - I wouldn't have believed half of it, but here we are, birthday 23 - with all kinds of dreams & goals ahead. I like the sound of that.










No comments:

Post a Comment