Sunday, April 29

Ephesians 1:18-19

"...having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of his power toward us who believe, according to the working of his great might" -Ephesians 1:18-19
These few short verses have grown in meaning for me personally so much over these last few weeks. I am blessed with many reminders daily of how MIGHTY God is and how much He LOVES little ol' me. On far too many days, I do not take the time to be thankful and grateful for the ways God always shows me His plans and perfect dreams He has already gifted me to carry out. As we all wind down our weekend and prepare for the week ahead, I pray that we all might rejoice in our blessings from a God who loves us more than we can imagine!


Here are my favorite blessings from this past week.
1. Engagement present/mail coming from Allison & John in Japan! Yay!!!

so creative!
2. Rock the Ring photoshoot session with the talented Dallas Boesdorfer Photography 

Click here to see more pictures from the shoot!

3. My first time at Wrigley Field for a Cubs vs. Cardinals game

Yeah fiance!!

4. Officially meeting my internship supervisor and spending time with some of my new team members in ministry (quite excited!!!)
Pastor Seidler, myself, and Billy!






God is good. 

Love, Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment