Monday, April 23

Consistency.

Whew. So with all sorts of exciting NEW parts of life going on this last week-ish (auto correct wanted me to put 'weakfish' here - what!?!) my schedule has been way out of whack! Working out and eating have been all over the place. This is mainly because I'm so excited about internship & being engaged that I forget to do normal things like eat and run. As a result, my quality of sleep this past week was not so hot. 


All of that being said, my goals this week (which I'm sharing with all of you so I have a little help on the accountability end of things) are:


1. Eat breakfast everyday 
2. Make time to run Monday-Friday
3. Stop doing any homework/wedding related at least 1 hour before bedtime so my brain has time to wind down


So far today is off to a good start! Ran, had breakfast, and have already written a paper - so there is hope yet! Its always amazing to me how much consistency in basic things like eating & physical activity is so key to an overall healthy lifestyle. 

As I work on my goals, my encouragement for all of you is to do the same! Where do you need more consistency in your week? What can you do in the next 5 minutes to work on accomplishing that? Blessings on your Monday & week everyone!

Love, Kyla


Some inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment