Tuesday, May 8

Blog beats paper.

Please do not be too amused with my subtle rock/paper/scissors joke I am claiming as the title for this post. Its been, honestly, a long day which only heightens the fact that I find my own humor quite funny.


Real talk: the term senioritis I do not feel would be the most accurate term for my life right now. Something more along the lines of Letsnotwriteanymorepapersandjustlivearealnoncollegelife-itis would apply to how I feel right about now! However, the only real 'cure' for my little problem is to actually just finish writing the papers I have do...which is clearly why this post is being written.


Wedding planning update definitely is necessary by now I suppose. Totally LOVE planning our wedding, talking through ideas and fun things to do for the wedding/reception with Adam is the best! Mom is coming out to Chicago next week to join in the wedding planning whirlwind. We are still getting married in Chicago - the newest addition to that plan is.....(drumroll please)....


WE HAVE SET A DATE!


AUGUST 2, 2013

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY/WOOHOO!!! I do not think my enthusiasm for this can really be adequately conveyed or explain via the blog medium - however you get the idea! WE ARE GETTING MARRIED AUGUST 2nd, 2013!!!! 


Tomorrow and Thursday we are meeting with some photographers which I am really looking forward too - and next week will involve some cake tastings and another bridal show adventure (this time with Mom!). 

I say all of the above, to really say this: God is mighty, I am blessed. 

Still anxiously awaiting my move to St. Louis! Please continue to keep my new church & ministry in all of your prayers. 

Final thing (and then I really do have a paper to write): Here is a little simple healthy living encouragement for all of you, especially the Step 7. 

Love, Kyla









No comments:

Post a Comment