Friday, January 2

Back home.



In the 7 years that Adam and I have known each other we have taken a ton of roadtrips together - at least 2 or 3 per year and I always love the range of emotions and events that happen when you are in a car with someone for hours on end. Sometimes it's silly, sometimes it's serious, maybe sleeping, coffee stops (Read: bathroom stops), snacks, sing-a-longs, life chats...its a unique way to spend time with anyone! But I love traveling together, one of my favorite kind of adventures.


So today, 40 hours of worth of roadtripping in the last week and our adventure has finally brought us back home. (Ironically I am writing this post from the car as we had to run out to a basketball game for work once we were back!) I love that home is so welcoming, even though tomorrow morning it will look a little less so as I consider the unpacking and laundry to be done. I'm not even super sure what day of the week it is, so I suppose tomorrow will be a day of adjustments all around :) For tonight though, the laundry  & everything else can wait. We are home.


No comments:

Post a Comment