Monday, June 18

New Beginnings

Kirkwood, MO - Home Sweet Home

As of last Tuesday evening, I officially became a resident of the lovely St. Louis suburb of Kirkwood, and as of this past weekend, I officially became the DCE Intern of Concordia Lutheran Church! 


Lots to share about all of the new beginnings going on - but FIRST...I can't wait any longer to share some of our engagement photos!!!!!!

Engagement Session: Sneak Peak


We took our engagement photos in a part of downtown Chicago known as Old Town during our last week of school in May. Our photos were finished while we were in Japan and with so much going on - there as barely been time to share how excited we are about having our photos finished!! Still lots to share - so here is a sneak peak of our engagement session :)

Photo credit: Modern Image Studios






Will share more later on, promise :)

Back to Kirkwood...


Here is how my move went down:

Step #1: Pack up all my stuff [which I left in Chicago while we were in Japan], drive down to St. Louis - with the help of Adam, my Mom, and two of my younger brothers

Step #2: Have AWESOME people & staff from my new church help my family & I move all of my boxes and belonging up to my apartment [which is on the 4th floor of my building...whew!]

Step #3: Explore some of Kirkwood & St. Louis [much needed breaks from unpacking/setting up my apartment]

Step #4: Date night with Adam :)

Step #5: Get inducted at all of my church's services over the weekend [wonderful to have Adam, some of his family & mine all here to share the excitement with me]

Step #6: Start being an intern!!! Going to camp all week with my church - will share adventures from my week upon our return this weekend!

Pictures from my new St. Louis life...


Packing for the move - Ted Drewes visit - Stop by the Seminary

Date night - cooking my first dinner in my new apartment!
Getting all set up :)

Grant's Farm & The St. Louis Zoo



First weekend at church!
Family :)


No comments:

Post a Comment